Turkish nationals are admitted to the undergraduate program through the central examination administered by OSYM.
Foreign students wishing to study at our Institute via International Student Admittance and meeting the requirements below may apply for the Admittance Exam administered by our Institute.
On condition that they are expecting graduation from high school or have already graduated at the time of application, candidates satisfying one of the conditions below may apply to IYTE as international students:
- Foreign nationals,
- Foreign nationals who are Turkish citizens by birth but later have got permission from the Ministry of Internal Affairs to renounce Turkish citizenship and those who are included as minors in the document concerning renunciation of citizenship in accordance with the Law #5203 about the Use of Rights if they can submit the necessary documents,
- Dual citizens who are foreign nationals by birth and have then acquired Turkish citizenship,
- Turkish citizens who have completed the last three years of High School abroad, except for TRNC (Turkish Republic of Northern Cyprus),
- TRNC citizens who live in TRNC and have completed their secondary education in TRNC and have GCE AL Examination results.
Who Cannot Apply?
- Citizens of the Turkish Republic (apart from those who have completed the last three years of their high school education in a foreign country except TRNC)
- Citizens of TRNC (except for those who have completed their secondary education in high schools in TRNC and have GCE AL results)
- Dual citizens, one of whose citizenship is Turkish Republic citizenship (except for foreign nationals by birth who have later acquired Turkish citizenship and have completed the last three years of their high school education in a foreign country except TRNC)
- Dual citizens, one of whose citizenship is TRNC citizenship (except for the ones who have completed their whole high school education in TRNC and have a GCE AL result)